WITH A DAIKIN SPLIT SYSTEM
SAVE UP TO 39% WITH A DAIKIN SPLIT SYSTEM
THE ANSWER TO RISING GAS HEATING BILLS IS DAIKIN
Gas prices are growing year on year and experts are predicting they will continue to climb for more years to come. This is bad news when your gas heating amounts to approximately 69% of your gas bill.
Major changes in the gas market have increased the running cost of gas heating appliances for Australians. The amount Australian households pay for gas is heavily influenced by the higher prices gas exporters can obtain from other countries. As a result, Australian households are paying more for gas1.
Now for the good news...
Households can make considerable savings of up to 39% on their heating running costs by switching to a Daikin split system.
Our Research and Development team compared average running costs of a gas heating system versus a Daikin split system. This comparison was based on delivering identical heating running times from both options and then calculating the running costs.
to 39% cheaper
to run than gas heating
- 5 Star Room Space Heater
- Output of Gas Heater = 6 kW (21.6 MJ)
- Output over 1516 hours = 32,745.6 MJ
- Gas consumption over 1516 hours = 38,524 MJ
- Gas cost = 2.350c MJ
- Additional electricity costs (i.e. fan and control electronics) = $26.56
- Total gas cost = $905.32
- TOTAL COST OF GAS HEATING = $931.88
DAIKIN SPLIT SYSTEM
- Alira FTXM50U / RXM50U
- Output of Air Conditioner = 6 kW
- Output over 1516 hours = 9,096 kWh
- Electricity consumption over 1516 hours = 1,970.8 kWh
- Electricity cost = 29.2c kW/h
- Additional energy costs = $0
- Total electricity cost = $575.40
- TOTAL COST OF ELECTRIC HEATING = $575.40
What's more... you'll enjoy all these other benefits with Daikin.
BETTER AIR QUALITY
A Sensitive Choice approved product by the National Asthma Council Australia.
A human presence sensor can either direct airflow towards you or away from you for draft-free comfort, or if the room is unoccupied for 20 minutes, the unit automatically goes into energy saving mode.
Guarantees draught-free operation by positioning the louvre downwards to drive warm air to the bottom of the room.
You need to heat the room quickly, powerful mode maximises the power for 20 minutes, before automatically returning the unit to the original setting.
SMART PHONE CONTROL (OPTIONAL)
Allows you to monitor and control your system from virtually anywhere.