PREMIUM INVERTER DUCTED Technology
1 Indoor Heat Exchanger
Our new indoor heat exchangers have been designed to deliver maximum capacity output in a compact casing size. Through the use of cutting edge technologies, our indoor heat exchangers utilise Ø5mm copper pipes to ensure heat is removed from your home efficiently.
2 Enhanced ReliabilityDesigned for the harsh Australian summer. The indoor unit fail safe logic regulates the fan speed on start-up when roof temperatures are at an extreme for enhanced reliability.
3 DC Fan Motor
Daikin indoor units are equipped with a high efficiency DC fan motor. By utilising high power permanent magnets instead of the induced magnetism of conventional AC motors, Daikin’s DC motor can deliver significantly higher motor efficiency.
4 Sirocco Fan
Daikin’s ducted units are fitted with light weight single injection moulded Sirocco Fans. These fans feature an aerodynamic fan blade design which reduces turbulence for a more efficient and quieter airflow delivery.
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
Please upgrade your browser for a better experience.
Upgrade your browser today