10 May 2022 – Sydney – Daikin Australia has launched its new MC30 Air Purifier - the latest addition to its range of Streamer Air Purifiers that deliver optimised indoor air quality (IAQ) for healthy living.
“Standing at only 450mm high, the new MC30 is a compact and affordable model ideal for smaller rooms up to 46m²* such as bedrooms and studies,” said Dan Tosh, National Marketing Manager, Daikin Australia.
“Equipped with Daikin’s patented Streamer Technology and the new Fresh Mode, the MC30 is yet another Daikin solution aimed at ‘Perfecting the Air’ and providing comfortable, clean and healthy living environments.”Market-leading Streamer Technology
Streamer Technology is designed to continuously capture, suppress and break down bacteria, odours and pollutants that cause poor IAQ such as mould, pollen, allergens, formaldehyde, traffic pollution and dust.Through independent testing, Streamer Technology was shown to:
- Eliminate Pollen – more than 99.6%¹ in 2 hours
- Eliminate Mould – more than 99.9%² in 24 hours
- Eliminate Allergens – more than 99.61%¹ in 24 hours
Fresh Mode, easily enabled via the built-in control panel, uses a combination of Turbo Fan Mode and Streamer operation to quickly clean the air in a room for 120 minutes before automatically resuming Standard Fan Mode.Availability
The MC30YPVM Streamer Air Purifier is available via Daikin’s extensive dealer network.Range details
The Steamer Air Purifier Range consists of four models to suit different room sizes starting from 46m² to larger rooms of up to 82m²*.
|Applicable Room Size*
|Up to 46m²
|Up to 62m²
|Up to 82m²
|Up to 82m²
More information about Daikin Streamer Air Purifiers are available here.
- Verified at Wakayama Medical University with the following test condition: Irradiated allergens with Streamer & checked decomposition of allergen proteins by either the ELISA method, electrophoresis or electron microscopy.
- Verified at Japan Food Research Laboratories using antibacterial test/mould elimination test (test number: 204041635-001).
- *Room Size is calculated according to NRCC-54013 standard using cigarette smoke CADR tested according to JEM1467