Air Purifier Technology
1 TRIPLE DETECTION SENSOR
Highly sensitive triple detection sensors measure the indoor air quality levels of the room.
2 DC FAN MOTOR
Efficiently controls fan rotational speed for greater power savings and quiet operations as low as 19dBA.
PET net filter captures larger particulates to ensure unimpeded operation of other system elements.
4 SIROCCO FAN
Light weight sirocco fan. These fans feature an aerodynamic fan blade design which reduces turbulence for a more efficient and quieter air flow delivery.
5 STREAMER TECHNOLOGY
Releases high speed electrons that collide with oxygen and nitrogen molecules, this activates them and enables oxidative decomposition.
6 HUMIDIFICATION WHEEL*
*(MCK55YPVM Only) Absorbs water and through controlled evaporation humidifies your room with 3 settings available (40, 50 & 60% humidity targets).
7 HEPA FILTER
(Dust Collection Filter) Removes 99.97% of fine particles1. Particulates are attracted to the electrostatic fibres and trapped, freeing up airflow for increased filter longevity.
8 DEODORISING FILTER
Odours are absorbed by the deodorising catalyst and further decomposed by the Streamer, therefore retaining the deodorising capacity of the filter.
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
Please upgrade your browser for a better experience.
Upgrade your browser today