PREMIUM INVERTER DUCTED Technology
1 Indoor Heat Exchanger
Our new indoor heat exchangers have been designed to deliver maximum capacity output in a compact casing size. Through the use of cutting edge technologies, our indoor heat exchangers utilise Ø5mm copper pipes to ensure heat is removed from your home efficiently.
2 DC Fan Motor
Daikin indoor units are equipped with a high efficiency DC fan motor. By utilising high power permanent magnets instead of the induced magnetism of conventional AC motors, Daikin’s DC motor can deliver significantly higher motor efficiency.
3 Sirocco Fan
Daikin’s ducted units are fitted with light weight single injection moulded Sirocco Fans. These fans feature an aerodynamic fan blade design which reduces turbulence for a more efficient and quieter airflow delivery.
4 PMV Control
In automatic mode, Predicted Mean Vote control measures indoor and outdoor temperatures to calculate the ideal room temperature. As conditions change throughout the day, PMV Control gently adjusts your room temperature, maintaining an optimum balance between efficiency and comfort.
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
Please upgrade your browser for a better experience.
Upgrade your browser today