6 Layer Filtration System
1 Streamer Discharge Unit
The streamer discharge unit releases high speed electrons that collide with oxygen and nitrogen molecules, this therefore activates them and enables oxidative bacteria decomposition.
The prefilter is a polypropylene net filter with catechin. It captures larger particulates such as dust, bacteria and allergens to ensure unimpeded operation of other filters in the system.
3 Plasma IoniserThe plasma ioniser electrically charges any dust and pollens that pass through making it easier for the electrostatic filter to collect.
4 Electrostatic Filter
The ionised dust and pollen are attracted to the oppositely charged electrostatic filter. This ensures efficient and thorough collection of these particles by the filter.
5 Titanium Apatite Deodorising Filter
This specialised filter traps microscopic particles, decomposes odours and even deactivates bacteria via the use of a titanium apatite photocatayst.
6 Deodorising Catalyst Filter
Formaldehyde and any remaining odours are decomposed by the deodorising catalyst filter keeping your air clean, fresh and odour free.
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?