VRV IV-S Technology
1 Saw Edge Fan Blade
The addition of a saw tooth edge at the rear of the blade smooths airflow over the blade surface, reducing turbulence which in turn results in a quieter, more efficient means of delivering comfort to your home.
2 CompressorDaikin’s swing and scroll compressors are quieter and more efficient than conventional compressors, thanks to their high pressure dome construction and usage of high pressure lubrication oil.
3 Reluctance DC MotorAll VRV IV-S compressors are equipped with Reluctance DC Motors. These motors utilise the magnetic torque or neodymium magnets in conjunction with reluctance torque, resulting in more energy efficient operation.
4 Inverter Technology
The Inverter PCB works like the accelerator of a car, gently increasing or decreasing power. This ensures your desired temperature is reached quicker and steadily maintained without fluctuations.
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?